||Lisa Rochon is the co-editor and contributing critic for Picturing Landscape Architecture, Bilder Kanadischer Landschafts-architektur (Calwey/Goethe-Institut, 2006), an exhibition catalogue on the work of Vancouver landscape architect Cornelia Hahn Oberlander. The exhibition travels in May, 2006 to the Canadian Centre for Architecture in Montreal and various cities in Germany.
Lisa was a Commissioning Editor for Alphabet City, MIT Press, contributing a photo-essay to "Trash" (2007) (see below), and created a short, speculative photo-essay for "Air" (2010).
Review: College building by Saucier + Perrotte Architectes
- Read Lisa's review of Saucier + Perrotte Architectes' Anne-Marie Edward Science Building at John Abbott College in Architectural Record, November 14, 2014. (Click here)
Review: Aga Khan Complex by Fumihiko Maki
- Read Lisa's review of Fumihiko Maki's Aga Khan Complex by Fumihiko Maki in Architectural Record, September 19, 2014. (Click here)
Out of the Cold, St. Aidans
- Read Lisa's article about the Out of the Cold program for the homeless proposed for St. Aidans church in the Beach. January 30, 2007 (Click here)
- Read Lisa's rant to the Toronto Society of Architects, at the end of last year: "Wherever you go, design comes under fire. Nurture design, allow design to flourish, back it with vision and see how the city will rise" (Click here)
Streets of Trash
- Read Lisa Rochon's photo-essay "Streets of Trash," available here as a PDF document
Seven Architectural Wonders of the World
- Read Lisa Rochon's article for The Globe and Mail's Travel section featuring Gehry's Guggenheim, Le Corbusier's chapel and other structures, both modern and ancient (Click here)
Time to think big about Jane
- Read Christopher DeWolf's piece in URBANPHOTO in which he quotes extensively from Lisa Rochon's most recent article on Jane Jacobs "Time to think big about Jane" (Click here)
Jane Jacobs at 81
- Read Lisa Rochon's article on Jane Jacobs in the April 1989 issue of METROPOLIS magazine (Click here)
Is Gehry in the building?
- Read Lisa Rochon's article on Frank Gehry's early models for the Art Gallery of Ontario redevelopment at evalu8.org (Click here) (photo)